Below is my Manna 4 Lempira sponsored child. Her name is Carmen, and she is pure evidence of God's leading in my life. I saw her picture on the list of newly registered children that our missionary partners in Honduras just sent over last week and I instantly fell for her. I knew she was the one I wanted to sponsor.
Even crazier, later on in the day as I was looking through some old pictures from my trip to Honduras almost two years ago (before we'd even started the program), I found this... a picture of me with a random little girl who I'd met at a feeding center. It was Carmen! I have little to no memory of this picture, or of meeting her almost two years earlier...but there we were, together. I am so excited to know that when this picture was taken, God was smiling- knowing our story wouldn't end there. And in just a few weeks when I return to Honduras, I will get to see Carmen again, and well as her sister Kendi who I've been writing to!
I also sponsored a second girl named Evelyn through the program, but she moved away and stopped attending before we were able to meet. Many more children are still waiting for sponsors. Could you provide hope for one of those children this Christmas season?


Aww Megan they are both beautiful .... I have quite a few children there and I felt Gid has given me guidance to stay with this beautiful organisation . Each one of my children are incredible and I love them with all my heart and soul xxx
ReplyDelete