Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Big News!

I am posting today to officially share the news that I will soon be traveling Honduras in June to visit my soon-to-be-14-year-old sponsor child, Melania!

I will be leaving for this week-long journey on June 6 with a team of about 15 other sponsors.  On this trip, we will be visiting several child sponsorship centers run by local churches, spending an entire day ministering to our own sponsored children and their families and taking them out for a fun day at a beach, and sharing the gospel with everyone we meet.  I am beyond excited to see what God does in this next chapter of the amazing story He is writing.  I know He has big things in store.






2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! I look forward to hearing about your trip!! I'm going to pass this post along to a friend who sponsors in Honduras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and that would be great!

    ReplyDelete